Solitary confinement of the mind, parole of the soul.

Solitary confinement of the mind, parole of the soul.

Scratching the surface .

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou

Monday, March 29, 2010

One last thought..

I can't believe I still want you,
Even after everything we put each other through,
I resent the things I did not say, and the things I did not do,
I resent making decisions that made me without you.
I don't understand why you chose the decision you did,
It's like all the things we spoke, were never even said.
You told me you didn't want to let this go,
But can't you see you did just so?
I really thought we were meant to be,
and I thought that us meeting was our destiny.
It's crazy because I never thought I would feel this way about someone ever,
so the fact that I thought I couldn't tell you was not even close to clever.
I continuously hide the way I'm feeling because I don't want to stress you out,
I don't wanna feel your head with anymore of this doubt.
But if ever I get the chance to change this crazy ending,
I'd do everything I could and more, because my heart just isn't mending..

No comments:

Post a Comment