Solitary confinement of the mind, parole of the soul.

Solitary confinement of the mind, parole of the soul.

Scratching the surface .

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Decisions

I wish the hardest choices in life could be so simple.
No one would suffer heart ache, no one would be wondering why, no one would hurt.
But of course, the world will never be a simple place to live in, so we just have to suck it up.
I'm stuck with questions and no one can answer them but me.
But not even I know what to tell myself, not even I know what is right and what is wrong.
I try to take advantage of every opportunity to better myself and get the things that I want in life, but I haven't been able to grasp hold of it lately..
Too many questions, too little time to sit and think.
I'm just reacting.
I'm reacting and I feel like every push is just a pull.
It's getting nowhere.
I know little things I do in life, whether it be an easy decision to make or a hard decision to make, are going to effect me in my everyday life and it may change things for the better or for the worse.
Were all meant to be bold and take chances, but it's human nature to get a little insecure at times.
Even the most confident get discouraged.
But, if I'm so confident, why am I stalling to make these decisions?
Those who hesitate, lose so...have I lost? Or do I still have time?
Can I still fix the problem, or is it too late?
Within every minute that we procrastinate are seconds being wasted..
Things just aren't as simple as they use to be..
I try to come out on top with everything I do, but sometimes I feel like I'm getting the short end of a deal.
I'm not trying to be left out in the dust..
Decisions, decisions, decisions...
Only God knows what we'll do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment