Solitary confinement of the mind, parole of the soul.

Solitary confinement of the mind, parole of the soul.

Scratching the surface .

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just a Little..



Just a little bit more, just a little bit more work, just a little bit closer..
Perfect.
Just a little more work could mean the most and make the biggest difference.
The littlest things could mean the most.
We can't make things happen just like that.
It takes work.
Whether it be a job, project, relationship..
I tend to give up on things when it doesn't go my way, but I'm learning that that would be throwing good things away.
It may not mean much at the moment, but everything little thing you do will affect you in the long run.
Pride and ignorance seems to be the two biggest reasons why some people are unhappy.
They give up before they've even started.
As I'm learning this, I'm trying to get where I want to be by taking it a little bit at a time.
Maybe if I try a little bit more, with a little bit more work, i'll be a little bit closer...and then..perfect. You get exactly what you ask for. As my teacher says, "What you think about, is what you bring about."
Do what makes you happy. Do what's going to make you happy. React on what your heart is telling you when your mind isn't sure what to do. 
We all deserve to be happy.
All it takes is just a little bit more. A little bit more work, to get a little bit closer..

No comments:

Post a Comment