Solitary confinement of the mind, parole of the soul.

Solitary confinement of the mind, parole of the soul.

Scratching the surface .

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” - Maya Angelou

Thursday, March 18, 2010

If

If I could fly you'd be my wing man,
I'd carry you under my wings, i'd never let you fall.
I'd protect your heart any way that I can,
For you, I'd risk it all.

If I was a genie I'd give you unlimited wishes,
I'd give you anything to see you happy.
All I'd want in return is to be your misses,
Although I don't want to sound all sappy.

If I was your pillow I'd let you rest your head on me,
I'd be there to comfort you.
Every time you get home, there I would be,
Ima always be here for you boo.

I can't be all those things I can only be me,
But being me is the best thing for you, just you wait and see.
Being me is what draws me to you,
I can prove this with everything that I do.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment